Pinnacle Animal Hospital is a full service companion animal hospital serving Renfrew and surrounding areas. We are a busy four vet practice, fully equipped with digital xray, dental X-ray, digital monitoring systems, two surgical suites, and an in house vet lab station. Our veterinarians and staff are dedicated to providing your loving pet with the highest quality of animal care possible. We provide a full range of services, from examination, vaccines, routine spay and neuter procedures, to advanced diagnostics, orthopedic surgeries and rehabilitation.
We are currently recruiting for a Registered Veterinary Technician. This is a full-time position, at 40 hours per week.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Health assessment and monitoring of all animals
- Medication administration (oral, injectable, topical) and other treatments as necessary
- Surgical assistance and preparation (including intubation, catheterization, anesthetic induction and monitoring)
- Record-keeping and maintenance of animal health records
- Compliance with all disease control/cleaning protocols
- Other duties as assigned
People love their pets and caring for them is our job. We help animals through simple health concerns to more serious ones, and we take that role to heart. Pinnacle Animal Hospital is a full team effort and we look forward to having individuals with us who are eager to promote that vision.
Salary to commensurate with experience.
Please ensure your resume and cover letter are in a PDF or MS Word format.