|Sheppard & Gervais|
Location: Pembroke, Ontario
Posted: October 11th 2021
Sheppard and Gervais is a general practice law firm with a diverse practice areas serving the needs of the Upper Ottawa Valley community. Our office's primary areas of focus are real estate, wills and estates, corporate commercial and litigation.
Our firm is recruiting for a Legal Assistant. This is a full-time position that involves a variety of responsibilities, some of which include:
- Correspond with clients, mortgage agents, realtors and other solicitors concerning client files
- Assisting lawyers with administrative tasks
- Assisting with the drafting of correspondence and various legal documents
- Operating with utmost respect for confidentiality
- Reception duties
- Proficient in MS Word, WordPerfect and MS Outlook
- Experience with PC Law and Excel would be an asset
- High attention to details
- Able to multi-task and handle busy situations
- Able to prioritize tasks and work diligently with minimal supervision
Compensation will be in accordance with experience. Resumes will remain confidential.
Please submit your resume in MS Word or PDF format. We appreciate your interest in Sheppard and Gervais and will contact those we feel are best suited to this role for an interview.
Sheppard & Gervais
290 Pembroke Street East,
Please indicate you found this job on ovjobs.ca|