Location: Pembroke, Ontario
Posted: September 13th 2017
Salary: $50,000 to $52,000 per year
Marianhill is a charitable long-term care facility located in the beautiful Ottawa Valley. We provide specialized care for 200 long-term and complex continuing care residents.
We are currently recruiting for a full-time Executive Assistant.
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison to the board of directors and senior management teams and oversees special projects. Accurate and timely completion of minutes and agendas is required as the Executive Assistant supports numerous Board and Management committees. Organization of all documentation, as per retention and storage policies is also required. The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within an environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented.
The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Successful completion of post-secondary secretarial or business training required.
- Successful completion of a certificate in Human Resources (CHRP) required.
- Strong work tenure: Minimum five years executive level secretarial experience required together with Human Resource experience in a unionized environment.
- Expert in the use of all corporate productivity tools including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook) and Internet Explorer.
- Oral and written proficiency in French is an asset.
- Excellent attendance is essential
Remuneration: $50,000 to $52,000 per annum (non union).
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position via email, by 4:00pm September 29, 2017.
Please note, selected candidates will be required to submit a clear vulnerable sector check prior to hiring.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Marianhill is an equal opportunity employer.
600 Cecelia Street,
Please indicate you found this job on ovjobs.ca|