|McNab, Stewart and Prince |
Location: Renfrew, Ontario
Posted: May 15th 2018
For more than 60 years, McNab, Stewart & Prince has provided families and businesses in the Ottawa Valley with professional legal service. David Stewart and Thomas Prince have more than 30 years experience in municipal law, real estate, estate planning, wills, family and corporate law.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Legal Assistant. We are looking for someone with experience who is comfortable starting the role without a lot of training.
- Drafting legal documents for clients
- Communicating with clients and managing tasks
- Perform clerical duties as required
- Schedule appointments and set up meetings
- Answering client inquiries and correspondence
- Knowledge of legal procedures
- 5 or more years of experience as a legal assistant, specifically with wills and estates, and with general office experience
- Able to maintain confidentiality for client files and legal business
- Excellent drafting and keyboarding skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize and multitask with minimal supervision
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Strong computer skills (including WordPerfect)
- Positive work attitude
Please submit your resume by fax or email by June 15, 2018. We thank you for your interest. Candidates we feel have the best opportunity for success will be contacted.
McNab, Stewart and Prince
117 Raglan Street South,
Please indicate you found this job on ovjobs.ca|