|Buske Office Equipment|
Location: Pembroke, Ontario
Posted: March 23rd 2021
Buske Office Equipment is a family-owned and operated business in Pembroke. We service a variety of customers including government, education, municipal, small business, large business and individuals. We operate on a principle of providing exceptional service to our customers and exceeding their expectations. We carry quality products and provide trained service technicians.
We are currently recruiting for a Bookkeeper-Clerk for our busy Pembroke office.
Responsibilities of the Position
The Bookkeeper-Clerk handles both bookkeeping and administrative duties that include:
- Processing invoices, expenses and purchase orders
- Reconciling purchase orders
- Scheduling invoices for payment
- Preparing journal entries for bank, HST and cash receipts
- Providing updates on Excel spreadsheets
- Opening and receiving accounts payable mail
- Photocopying and filing records
- General office and administration duties
- Proficiency in SAGE-Simply Accounting
- Post-secondary education in accounting, bookkeeping or related programs or experience working in a similar role
- Strong abilities in computerized environments (ie: Excel, Word, etc.)
- A high-level of organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Able to draft correspondence quickly and efficiently
- Regular, on-time attendance is required
We offer an excellent work environment where each individual is fully appreciated and recognized for their contribution to our company. As we are a family-owned company, it is important for us to have a positive reputation in the community, and to give back to the community.
Thank you for your interest in Buske Office Equipment. We will respond to your resume if we choose to move forward with an interview.
Buske Office Equipment
380 Isabella Street,
Please indicate you found this job on ovjobs.ca|