Irvcon is a roofing, sheet metal, heating, ventilation and air conditioning contractor specializing in residential, commercial and industrial contracts. Our customers include homeowners, small business, big business and municipal, provincial and federal government organizations. We have been in operation in Pembroke since 1952.
Irvcon is recruiting for an Engineering Technologist. This is a full-time position.
The Engineering Technologist has the following duties:
- Provide engineering support and design expertise in building services
- Prepares drawings and specifications and contribute towards the tendering process.
- Participate in the installation, repair and maintenance of projects
- Assist in inspection of mechanical installations and other relevant ongoing construction projects.
- Estimate costs and materials
- Supervise and monitor projects, taking a lead role as required
- Participate in project team meetings and attend site meetings
- Provide support and input on corrective measures
Irvcon offers an active and professional workplace with opportunities to grow with the company. We are proud of our commitment to our employees and offer a competitive salary and attractive benefits package.
Please submit your cover letter and resume in MS Word or PDF format by email or fax.
We appreciate your interest in Irvcon Limited. Those candidates we feel are best suited for this position will be contacted to arrange an interview.