|Renfrew and Area Seniors Home Support|
Location: Renfrew, Ontario
Posted: October 10th 2017
Renfrew and Area Seniors’ Home Support, a Community Support Agency, provides services to seniors and adults with disabilities to assist them to age well in their homes is seeking a part-time Finance Officer for 21 hours a week.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Finance Officer will:
- Provide all bookkeeping and accounting services related to the day-to-day management of finances and payroll for Renfrew Home Support and the Golden Age Activity Centre
- Provide client intervention and assistance for government financial programs including the Community Volunteer Income Tax Program (CVITP)
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly reports as required by the board of directors and the Ministry of Health
- In conjunction with the finance committee prepare budgets annually and for the three-year budget cycle
- Assist with service provision as required
- A diploma from a recognized college in business or accounting
- Two years financial accounting experience or equivalent
- Knowledge of government assistance programs (CPP, OAS)
- Proficiency in Sage Accounting and Microsoft Office programs
- The ability to work in a high demand environment and manage multiple priorities
- The ability to work independently and within a team
Salary to be negotiated. Benefit package available upon successful completion of probation.
Interested candidates are asked to submit their resume by October 20, 2017 at 4:00 p.m. via email.
Renfrew and Area Seniors Home Support
3-190 Plaunt Street, P.O. Box 919
Please indicate you found this job on ovjobs.ca|