|Petawawa Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic|
Location: Petawawa, Ontario
Posted: June 25th 2020
Petawawa Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic opened in 2011 in Petawawa. We are a physiotherapist-owned clinic with a largely active clientele including members of the Canadian Armed Forces. Our philosophy of care is to provide an active, one-on-one approach, with an emphasis on exercise prescription and education while providing hands-on manual therapy techniques. Our interdisciplinary team of physiotherapists and massage therapists fosters a professional yet relaxed environment. We encourage the sharing of ideas and treatment techniques between therapists and provide mentoring to new graduates.
The clinic provides six private treatment rooms with hi-lo beds. Our large rehabilitation gym is complete with cardiovascular, strength and balance training equipment. Our therapists have a broad range of experience in manual therapy, McKenzie, acupuncture, dry needling, exercise prescription, concussion management, aquatic therapy, pelvic floor therapy and running injuries.
We are growing and we are seeking to add a Registered Physiotherapist to our team. This position is available on a part-time or full-time basis.
- Registered with the College of Physiotherapists and a member in good standing
- A motivated professional with pursuit of continuing education
- Strong clinical reasoning skills and evidence-based approach to treatment
- Experience in private, outpatient clinics (employment or student placements)
What we offer:
- Physiotherapist owned and operated facility
- Private treatment areas with the option of open-concept
- Caseload is mostly extended health care, private pay patients, and minimal WSIB and MVA
- Opportunity for mentorship with experienced manual and McKenzie therapists
We are an established physiotherapist-owned clinic situated in the heart of Petawawa, a town of 15,000 located 1.5 hours west of Ottawa along the Ottawa River and just minutes away from Algonquin Park. Petawawa offers a nature lover’s playground that includes kayaking, hiking, cycling, skiing, snowshoeing, skating and more. Petawawa is a young municipality with plenty of family-centric activities.
Petawawa Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic
3025 Petawawa Boulevard, Unit #7,
Please indicate you found this job on ovjobs.ca|