Human Resources Clerk
Human Resources Clerk
|Reference Number: MDF-17034|
Location: Pembroke, Ontario
Posted: August 3rd 2017
Pembroke MDF Inc. is a privately owned company, located just outside Pembroke. Our facility utilizes high quality wood fiber supplied by local sawmills to manufacture high quality fibreboard and painted base board mouldings. Unlike other types of wood panels, the homogenous and uniform structure of fibreboard results in a product that is easily routed, milled and finished.
If you are a recent HR graduate or have previous or related HR experience and are seeking a role within a challenging and rewarding work environment we currently have an opportunity for the right individual to join our dynamic and talented team of employees as a Human Resources Clerk.
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, the Human Resources Clerk will be responsible for providing human resources and general office support which will include clerical and technical support in such areas as reference checking, preparing personnel files, distributing human resources procedures, communications, completing data entry tasks and answering phone calls and emails. The Human Resources Clerk will also gather and track information on employee training and resumes. Clerical work will include the filing of correspondence, tracking of invoices, receipts and other records. The successful candidate will possess a high degree of professionalism and be able to multi-task in a very fast paced and demanding environment.
- Post-secondary education preferably a graduate from a three year Business Administration or Human Resources Management certificate/diploma OR relevant combination of education, training and experience
- Willingness to obtain additional education in human resources management
- Minimum of three years of experience in a clerical or human resources environment preferably within a manufacturing setting
- Previous experience in human resources is preferred and will be considered an asset
- Health and Safety is considered an asset
- Proven ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong and proven working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) is a must
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required
- Excellent interpersonal skills and multitasking skills
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed
- Energetic, forward-thinking and creative with high ethical standards
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent internal/external customer service
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
To apply for this position, please forward a copy of your cover letter and resume via email quoting the position title and file number.
Pembroke MDF Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation during the recruiting and selection process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
777 Fibreboard Drive,
Please indicate you found this job on ovjobs.ca|