Location: Renfrew, Ontario
Posted: December 6th 2017
A business located in Renfrew is recruiting for a Maintenance Repairperson. This is a full-time position.
- As directed, performs and supports day-to-day operations and maintenance of the facilities and grounds.
- Performs inspections and maintenance as required.
- Ensures all safety standards as described in the Worksafe regulations are adhered to including protective equipment and clothing.
- Assists in repairing and/or trouble shooting of plumbing, electrical and mechanical issues.
- Performs general maintenance which includes repairs to walls, doors and all equipment.
- Establishes and maintains a well-equipped and organized workshop.
- Good working knowledge of carpentry, finishing, minor electrical, plumbing, HVAC, tiling and other associated trades
- Knowledge of maintenance practices and procedures and repair work
- Skilled in the operation of a variety of hand tools and equipment that is common to building trades
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be able to reach with hands and arms, stand or walk for long periods of time and climb, kneel or crawl into tight spaces
- Must have a valid driver's license and good driving record
- Ability to work flexible hours and available to be on call to respond to emergency situations
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
To apply for this position, please send resume via email in PDF or MS Word by December 30, 2017.
Please indicate you found this job on ovjobs.ca|