Barclay Dick and Son Farm Supply was founded in 1981 by Barclay, Eva and Kevin Dick. By 1991 Kevin had built Renfrew County's first fertilizer blender and developed a full service retail crop inputs business. Today, Barclay Dick and Son Farm Supply supports over 1,500 farmers and homesteaders from Deep River to Ottawa West with feed, seed and fertilizer.
We are looking for a friendly and helpful person to join our team as a Customer Service Representative. This role will provide support to crop and livestock farmers in purchasing the products they need to keep animals and fields healthy and growing.
Main responsibilities include:
- generating sales through personal contact with walk-in and/or telephone customers, repeat customers and sales leads, presenting products to customers based on their tailored needs
- Work with customers in store to deliver a high level of customer satisfaction, achieving targets and ideal margins
- Provide customer support and manage customer relationships
- Ensure accuracy in all transactions, inventory, and procedures
- Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge
- Research products and keep abreast of new product offers and their associated technical details
- Gather and provide market and customer feedback on products, services, materials, and promotions to the General Manager