|Renfrew and Area Seniors Home Support|
Location: Renfrew, Ontario
Posted: May 10th 2018
Renfrew and Area Seniors’ Home Support is a community support agency that provides services to seniors and adults with disabilities to assist them to age well in their homes. We are seeking a Summer Student for the Golden Age Activity Centre.
Reporting to the Administrative Assistant/Programmer, the Summer Student will assist in the planning, organizing and facilitating of activity programs in accordance with member’s needs; centre maintenance and office duties. This position is for eight weeks starting June 25, 2018.
- Comfortable interacting with seniors
- Written and oral communication skills
- Program planning and implementing experience is an asset
- Computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Creative with good organizational skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision, with volunteers and as part of a team
As this is a Canada Summer Jobs position, the candidate must be:
- between the ages of 15 and 29
- a full-time student currently enrolled in a secondary or post-secondary institution
- a resident of Canada.
The successful candidate will be required to provide a vulnerable sector search and their social insurance number.
Renfrew and Area Seniors’ Home Support is committed to equality in employment.
Interested candidates are asked to submit their resume by 4:00 p.m. on May 23, 2018.
|Judy Ewart, Executive Director|
Renfrew and Area Seniors Home Support
PO Box 919, 214 Raglan Street South,
Please indicate you found this job on ovjobs.ca|