Al's Corner Store, a Hunting / Fishing / Convenience Store requires a responsible, self motivated individual immediately to fill the position of Store Shift Supervisor.
The successful candidate will be able to work without supervision, while adhering to all rules and regulations, have excellent customer service skills, sales ability and a good work ethic.
Generally the hours for this position are 35 per week (mostly afternoon/evening Monday to Friday); however, some weekend shifts will be required, and flexibility to cover morning shifts when necessary would be preferred.
Duties include, but aren’t limited to, the following:
- Customer sales and service including sale of firearms and ammunition
- Clean and stock shelves including facing and merchandising
- Receive and put away inventory shipments
- Operate computerized inventory system
- Some product ordering
- Supervising other shift employee
- OpencClose store as required