Helferty's Disaster Restoration DKI is a 24/7 emergency response team, specializing in water damage, fire and smoke damage, mold remediation and asbestos abatement.
We are currently recruiting for motivated hardworking individuals to join our team as a Restoration Technician. This is a full-time, permanent position.
Reporting to the Production Manager, the Restoration Technician will assist with emergency response and restoration projects to ensure the goals and needs of the insurance companies along with our customers are being met. Working on job sites, the Restoration Technician provides the following services:
- Water pumping and extraction
- Mold remediation
- Moving and re-setting contents
- Selective demolition as required to accommodate the drying process
- Debris disposal
- Setting drying equipment
- Carpet cleaning
- Moisture mapping the affected area, inclusive of temperature, relative humidity and MC moisture content readings
- Vehicle safety and maintenance inspections
- Ensuring vehicle is cleaned and restocked at end of shift
- Maintaining equipment