|Pembroke Business Improvement Area|
Location: Pembroke, Ontario
Posted: June 14th 2017
A lot of great things are happening in Downtown Pembroke with building revitalizations, new businesses and improved infrastructure. As the City of Pembroke's major commercial centre, Downtown Pembroke employs more than 1,000 local people with the 150+ businesses and organizations within our region.
The Pembroke Business Improvement Area (Pembroke BIA) is an organization that helps market and maintain the Downtown area. We are currently recruiting for a Downtown Facilitator to help us keep up with the enthusiasm and interest in our community. This is a part-time position, at 24 hours per week.
Reporting to the Manager of the Pembroke BIA, the Facilitator provides administrative support, customer service and general assistance to the Pembroke BIA organization. This position is an important front lines role that interacts with the Pembroke BIA members, takes inquiries from visitors and guests to the Downtown, and is generally assisting of building a friendly Downtown core.
- A Bachelor of Arts degree or have equivalent work experience in business administration, business, planning, communications or marketing
- Must be a self-starter and possess strong organizational skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication, marketing, public relations and organizational skills
- Capable of working with minimal supervision in an environment of diverse interests, and have a high sense of responsibility
- Proficient in the use of computer applications including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Check out our website or Facebook page for more information about us.
Deadline for applications: June 30, 2017 at 4:00pm. Please submit a detailed cover letter and resume.
|Michael St. Jean, Chairperson|
Pembroke Business Improvement Area
1 Pembroke Street East,
Please indicate you found this job on ovjobs.ca|