Hypernetics is a tier two aerospace component manufacture located in Arnprior, 30 minutes west of Ottawa. Hypernetics provides custom engineered electromagnetic devices to the aerospace industry.
Hypernetics is recruiting for a well-rounded Engineering Technologist to join our engineering team. The engineering team’s focus is on the design and development of new products and manufacturing processes. In addition to this, the engineering team provides ongoing engineering support to the quality, production, and purchasing departments.
The Engineering Technologist will have a diverse set of responsibilities that will touch all aspects of the aerospace manufacturing environment.
The Engineering Technologist will be assigned responsibilities and tasks in support of the following activities:
- Generation of engineering drawings and 3D models for new product designs using SolidWorks
- R&D prototype design and characterization experiments
- Development and maintenance of manufacturing processes
- Design and manufacture of production tools and fixtures
- Maintenance and upkeep of production equipment
- Continuous improvement of internal company processes and procedures