|Antrim Truck Centre Ltd.|
Location: Arnprior, Ontario
Posted: August 28th 2017
The Antrim Truck Stop in Arnprior operates a 148-seat family-style restaurant. We are open from 5:00am to 11:00pm, seven days a week. We provide country cooking and homemade meals.
Antrim Truck Stop requires full-time, permanent Line Cooks. Line Cooks are responsible to prep ingredients and assemble dishes according to restaurant recipes and specifications.
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience as a Line Cook is an asset
- Able to work efficiently and quickly
- Excellent communication skills
- Good hand-eye coordination (excellent technique when working with knives and preparing food)
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Good time management skills
- Able to multi task and make on the spot decisions
- Able to work with minimal supervision in a team and safety focused environment
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule of evenings, days, weekends and holidays
To apply for this position, please forward a copy of your cover letter and resume.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Antrim Truck Centre Ltd.
580 White Lake Road,
Please indicate you found this job on ovjobs.ca|