Hypernetics, a division of Plaintree Systems Inc., is a Canadian company servicing the aerospace industry for over 40 years. Hypernetics supplies both the commercial and military sectors and is registered with Canadian Controlled Goods Program.
We provide customized high quality, cost effective engineering solutions from prototype design to manufacturing. Minimizing development costs through highly experienced engineering personnel lets our innovative, reliable and rapid design solutions power your organization. Customers look to Hypernetics to deliver innovative new products and services to meet the global demands of the aerospace industry.
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Project realization planning within Hypernetics:
- Manage a cross-functional planning team;
- Assemble planning documents and proposals from inputs from the planning team.
- Management of product realization:
- Manage a cross-functional product realization team;
- Manage schedule, costs and deliverables.
- Deal with customers ad suppliers related to assigned project/programs.
- Delegate and manage tasks as assigned to team members.