Location: Pembroke, Ontario
Posted: January 11th 2018
Columbus House seeks to improve the quality of life for youth in Renfrew County by providing structured, supportive and safe residential and day programs.
Our Residential Program currently requires one Female Prefect. This is a sleeping position, Sunday to Thursday (front-line shifts may be available with this position).
- SSW or CYW diploma or degree in related field (students in their last year of studies may be considered)
- Experience working with youth and/or ‘at risk’ populations an asset
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work independently and be effective in crisis situations
- Must have and maintain a valid Ontario driver’s license
- Clear criminal reference check necessary for successful applicant
This is a salary position. A benefit package is available after a probationary period.
If you are interested in applying for this position, we are accepting resumes by email.
We thank you for your interest in Columbus House, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
|Tiffiny Hughes, Residential Program Supervisor|
Please indicate you found this job on ovjobs.ca|