Roseburg is a family-owned, vertically integrated forest products company with a long-term commitment to building shareholder value and securing opportunities for our team members. We believe in, and we value, talented passionate people, conscientious stewardship, continuous improvement, product quality and proven stability.
We currently have an opening for an Industrial Electrician. This is a full-time position and comes with a $2,000 retention bonus.
The Millwright will be responsible for installing or dismantling machinery and equipment according to company plans, blueprints, and other diagrams. This will be accomplished through the safe and effective use of hoists, lift trucks, hand tools, and power tools. The Millwright will also troubleshoot and diagnose mechanical, hydraulic, or pneumatic problems with associated equipment and repair malfunctioning equipment, such as motors, pumps, valves, controls and other machines.
- Must be a licensed Industrial Millwright in the province of Ontario (Interprovincial Red Seal)
- 2 years of related experience in an industrial manufacturing environment is an asset
- High degree of mechanical aptitude with demonstrated mechanical skills and working knowledge
- Proven ability to detect, isolate, and identify irregularities and malfunctions in machinery and equipment
- Able to fabricate new parts to replace defective parts during machine setup, maintenance, or overhaul
- Familiarity with predictive maintenance and condition monitoring tools
- Self-starter, with developed analytical and troubleshooting skills
In addition to the hourly rate, this position includes a $2,000 retention bonus.
We offer competitive wages, company-sponsored benefits (major medical and dental), gainsharing, RRSP match program and three weeks of vacation to provide our employees with an excellent work-life balance.
Roseburg is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation during the recruiting process, please let us know.